Régulateur de tension D24V6ALV
The compact (0.4″ × 0.6″) D24V6ALV switching step-down (or buck) voltage regulator takes an input voltage between 4.5 V and 42 V and efficiently reduces it to a lower, user-adjustable voltage. It has a output voltage range of 2.5 V to 7.5 V and a maximum output current of 600mA. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- input voltage: 4.5 V to 42 V (note: the input voltage should be at least a few volts above the output voltage)
- output adjustable from 2.5 V to 7.5 V (D24VxALV) or 4 V to 25 V (D24VxAHV)
- maximum output current of 300 mA (D24V3Axx) or 600 mA (D24V6Axx)
- 1.25 MHz switching frequency
- 2 mA typical no-load quiescent current (20 μA typical quiescent current with SHDN = 0V)
- integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- small size: 0.6″ × 0.4″ × 0.16″ (15 × 10 × 4 mm)
- weight without header pins: 0.03 oz (0.8 g)
Size: 0.4″ × 0.6″ × 0.15″1
Weight: 0.8 g1
Minimum operating voltage: 4.5 V
Maximum operating voltage: 42 V
Maximum output current: 600 mA
Minimum output voltage: 2.5 V
Maximum output voltage: 7.5 V2
Reverse voltage protection?: N
PCB dev codes: reg04a
Other PCB markings: 0J3866, 0J2170
1Without included optional headers.
2Output voltage cannot exceed input voltage.